You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cursor of Iphone

Hey,

Please, can anybody help why I cannot to put the Cursor in the beginning and in the ends of the text lines on Notes on my new Iphone 12 pro max!!? While i can do that on my iPhone 6 max,

so instead of being in the place I try to put, the Cursor jump to the line under or above, and sometimes highlight a whole word, in other words, its not following my finger at all.

I read other threads but not finding a relevant answer. Any suggestion please?

regards

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 7:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 7:49 AM

Please see this discussion I had a few days ago with a user with the same problem (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252431352) He gave it a shot, restarted Notes and everything is working for him.

4 replies

Feb 11, 2021 7:43 AM in response to Gilbishi

It wouldn’t serve much because it will take more time and effort to end a text and make the edits needed, noting that I use the Notes 📝 in a daily bases. Even the editing tools doesn’t pop up where I put the cursor but in other places where it choose automatically, so I have to repeat trying several times to have the cursor (usually after a comma « , ») and getting the editing tools shown up.

thanks

Cursor of Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.