You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why dose my account have restrictions and I’m not able to sign out

Can’t sign out of my phone account has restrictions

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 11:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 11:13 PM

Are you referring to signing out of your Apple ID on your iPhone?

You may have Screen Time Restrictions set to ON. If you are not the administrator of the Screen Time Restrictions on your iPhone then you will have to contact that person because the Screen Time password will be needed to complete the action below.

Open Settings Screen Time Content & Privacy Restrictions Account Changes: Set this to ALLOW.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 13, 2021 11:13 PM in response to Kennkin

Are you referring to signing out of your Apple ID on your iPhone?

You may have Screen Time Restrictions set to ON. If you are not the administrator of the Screen Time Restrictions on your iPhone then you will have to contact that person because the Screen Time password will be needed to complete the action below.

Open Settings Screen Time Content & Privacy Restrictions Account Changes: Set this to ALLOW.

Axel F.

Why dose my account have restrictions and I’m not able to sign out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.