You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch speaker not working

My Series 3 Apple Watch suddenly has no sound whatsoever! Silent mode is OFF. Do-not-disturb is OFF. Volume in the Sound and Haptics setting screen is all the way up. Still no sounds. I noticed it last night when I put it on the charger (it usually beeps when starting to charge) and this morning when I exercised (no beeps on countdown or when timer went off to notify me to go to next station).

How do I turn sounds back on?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 11:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 11:49 AM

Hello Rohansandhu,

We are here to help go over this with you. We understand wanting to manage the notifications. Did you check to see if you have the latest version of watchOS installed? Update your Apple Watch with the steps here.

Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch to make sure this isn't related to your current settings.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 16, 2021 11:49 AM in response to Rohansandhu

Hello Rohansandhu,

We are here to help go over this with you. We understand wanting to manage the notifications. Did you check to see if you have the latest version of watchOS installed? Update your Apple Watch with the steps here.

Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch to make sure this isn't related to your current settings.

Cheers.

apple watch speaker not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.