You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up my AirPods to find my AirPods

How do I set up my AirPods to my find my airpods

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 8:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 8:40 PM

When you pair your Airpods with your iPhone then they are automatically listed under your device list in the Find My app. If you are using them with your paired device (iPhone) then the iPhone will continue to report its location. When you disconnect them from your iPhone then that last known location is saved. That last known location is broadcasted/shown until they are used again. That is how it works.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 14, 2021 8:40 PM in response to torreyfromdurham

When you pair your Airpods with your iPhone then they are automatically listed under your device list in the Find My app. If you are using them with your paired device (iPhone) then the iPhone will continue to report its location. When you disconnect them from your iPhone then that last known location is saved. That last known location is broadcasted/shown until they are used again. That is how it works.

Axel F.

How do I set up my AirPods to find my AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.