You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my Lightroom subscription that I took on a yearly subscription because I want to use Lightroom Classic on my Mac laptop. Please advise?

I have purchased Lightroom on the App store and I don’t have stable and fast internet speed, I want to change it to Lightroom Classic. I unfortunately too the 1 year Lightroom subscription and don’t want to pay twice but just change plans?

MacBook

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 4:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 4:46 PM

Go to this link - Subscriptions and Purchases depending on which laptop you have you may not be able to run the version of Lightroom that you bought. Classic Lightroom is still a subscription version based on the language Adobe uses. If you own a "stand alone" version and your operating system can run 32bit apps then you should be okay.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 15, 2021 4:46 PM in response to Lightroom_migration

Go to this link - Subscriptions and Purchases depending on which laptop you have you may not be able to run the version of Lightroom that you bought. Classic Lightroom is still a subscription version based on the language Adobe uses. If you own a "stand alone" version and your operating system can run 32bit apps then you should be okay.

I want to cancel my Lightroom subscription that I took on a yearly subscription because I want to use Lightroom Classic on my Mac laptop. Please advise?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.