You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone constantly disconnects from wifi

Hi everyone, I have an iPhone 11 (which has been dropped a couple of times, have had it less than a year) It constantly disconnects from wifi...is there a way to fix this issue? I connect and it stays connected for a bit then I look and I’m back on cellular.

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 8:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 9:15 AM

Have you tried connecting to a different Wi-Fi to check if the problem is still happening? If yes, most likely the issue must be on your iPhone.

If you don't have other Wi-Fi to connect at, you can try to use personal hotspot temporarily. In addition, try to disable cellular to check if it automatically connects to a faster connection.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 15, 2021 9:15 AM in response to Sprintfan22

Have you tried connecting to a different Wi-Fi to check if the problem is still happening? If yes, most likely the issue must be on your iPhone.

If you don't have other Wi-Fi to connect at, you can try to use personal hotspot temporarily. In addition, try to disable cellular to check if it automatically connects to a faster connection.

iPhone constantly disconnects from wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.