You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod pros won’t connect to airplay

How do I get my AirPod pros connected to airplay and auto connect every time I use them? They don’t stay connected and I’ve reset my device, and repaired the AirPods several times.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 7:15 PM

1 reply

Feb 18, 2021 5:42 AM in response to lynsey077

Hello lynsey077,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're attempting to connect your AirPods Pro to a device with AirPlay. We'll be happy to help.

You can stream audio with AirPlay with an Apple TV, HomePod, or AirPlay 2 compatible speakers or smart TVs. AirPlay is unavailable for a set of AirPods Pro. You can review details of the compatible devices through these two articles: Use AirPlay to stream audio and AirPlay system requirements

The proper path to connect your AirPods Pro to a device is have it connected via Bluetooth or by following these steps: Connect and use your AirPods and AirPods Pro

Kind regards.

AirPod pros won’t connect to airplay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.