You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6s battery still draining after a battery replacement | IOS 14.0

Hey,

So I have an iPhone 6s with ios 14.0 installed. I had my iPhone with ios 12 and everything was working fine but then I upgraded it to ios 14.0, for 2-3 months the device worked just like it, but in the past few weeks my battery health and degraded and had dropped from 86% to 51% in just two weeks. It was impossible to use the phone without plugging it into the charger every time. Whenever I took out the phone from the charger, it would just shut off within 2-3 minutes of use. So I went to an apple store and told them about my problem. They ran their diagnostic test and it had only reported a battery problem. So I got the battery replaced. Now when I check my battery health, it shows 100% but still my battery is draining 1-2% every 2 mins without even using it. If I watch a 10-minute video on youtube, it drains 6-7% of the battery which is an awful lot. Please suggest what should I do because it's very irritating to see that even after replacing my battery, still, I'm facing these draining issues.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 5:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 5:19 AM

Who replaced the battery?

Similar questions

2 replies

Iphone 6s battery still draining after a battery replacement | IOS 14.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.