You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE 6 XS

I CHANGED MY ID AND NOW I CANT FIND MY SUBSCRIPTIONS

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 9:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 9:58 AM

Did you change the email address on your existing ID or create a new Apple ID? Your subscriptions are tied to the ID. If you created a new ID, you won't see any subscriptions made with the other ID. If you changed the email address, have you tried signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restarting the device, and then signing back in?

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 17, 2021 9:58 AM in response to gleetta

Did you change the email address on your existing ID or create a new Apple ID? Your subscriptions are tied to the ID. If you created a new ID, you won't see any subscriptions made with the other ID. If you changed the email address, have you tried signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restarting the device, and then signing back in?

IPHONE 6 XS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.