You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch not always charging

I have a new Apple watch S6 with the stainless steel milanese loop watch band. I charge it every other night with the Apple charger. It usually works fine but every fourth or fifth time it does not charge (less battery power in the morning than the night before.) It always showing that it's charging when I first place it on the charger.

I've tried placing it face up and face down which leaves the band against the back side of the charger. I've also tried putting it on its side, keeping the band away from the charger. I still get the same problem. I've thought about removing the band completely before charging, as my next experiment, but that seems cumbersome.

Any ideas?

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 9:46 AM

1 reply

Apple watch not always charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.