You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to swap my iphone se2

I want to swap my iphone se 2

So what can i do for swapping

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 11:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 11:46 AM

If within 14 days, return for a refund, and purchase what you want. Contact Apple Support (see Get Support in the upper right) and initiate a return.

Outside of 14 days, trade-in with Apple for credit or as part of a new purchase, or sell your iPhone privately, and purchase what you want.

The Apple trade-in programs doesn't always allow trade-ins of new devices. iPhone SE second generation is currently available for trade-in.

Here's the trade-in program: Apple Trade In - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 18, 2021 11:46 AM in response to junaid0786

If within 14 days, return for a refund, and purchase what you want. Contact Apple Support (see Get Support in the upper right) and initiate a return.

Outside of 14 days, trade-in with Apple for credit or as part of a new purchase, or sell your iPhone privately, and purchase what you want.

The Apple trade-in programs doesn't always allow trade-ins of new devices. iPhone SE second generation is currently available for trade-in.

Here's the trade-in program: Apple Trade In - Apple

I want to swap my iphone se2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.