You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watsapp profile chat pic

:

All my Contacts Profile pictures gone from the Chat list in WHATSAPP I can see them only when entering a specific Chat! I removed the WhatsApp from my phone and downloaded it again but problem still existAll my Contacts Profile pictures gone from the whatsapp

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 10:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 10:48 AM

ui343 wrote:

:
All my Contacts Profile pictures gone from the Chat list in WHATSAPP I can see them only when entering a specific Chat! I removed the WhatsApp from my phone and downloaded it again but problem still existAll my Contacts Profile pictures gone from the whatsapp

Then get with Whatsapp or look at their support site.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 19, 2021 10:48 AM in response to ui343

ui343 wrote:

:

Then get with Whatsapp or look at their support site.

watsapp profile chat pic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.