You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to book a shopping session to buy a new ipad at Roosevelt Field, but that seems to be impossible. Why???

i want to book a shopping session to buy a new ipad at Roosevelt Field, but that seems to be impossible. Why???

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 1:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 2:17 PM

This is a user to user forum. We do not have that information. they are closed for COVID. There are other stores within 20miles you can visit that have openings.

Roosevelt Field - Apple Store - Apple:

We’re currently open for pickup of online orders and Genius Support by making an appointment. We are unable to welcome walk-in customers at this time, but look forward to welcoming you for pickup and support.

How can we help you?

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 20, 2021 2:17 PM in response to boyd146

This is a user to user forum. We do not have that information. they are closed for COVID. There are other stores within 20miles you can visit that have openings.

Roosevelt Field - Apple Store - Apple:

We’re currently open for pickup of online orders and Genius Support by making an appointment. We are unable to welcome walk-in customers at this time, but look forward to welcoming you for pickup and support.

How can we help you?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.