You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i update my apple watch os 4.3.1

How can i update my apple watch series 4.3.1 anyone? Can help me

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 10:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 10:40 PM

Update your Apple Watch from your iPhone

If a new update is available, your Apple Watch notifies you. When the notification comes, your Apple Watch and iPhone charging overnight so the update can complete.

You can also check for updates manually by the following process. It is important to keep your Apple Watch on its charger until the update completes.

On your iPhone, open the Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab.

Tap General > Software Update.

If asked for your iPhone passcode or Apple Watch passcode, enter it and wait for the progress wheel to appear on your Apple watch. It could take from several minutes to an hour for the update to complete.

Note: Don't restart your iPhone or Apple Watch, and don't quit the Watch app. When the update completes, your Apple Watch restarts on its own.

I think, above learning, topics help you but if more information see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204641

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 20, 2021 10:40 PM in response to emerson121

Update your Apple Watch from your iPhone

If a new update is available, your Apple Watch notifies you. When the notification comes, your Apple Watch and iPhone charging overnight so the update can complete.

You can also check for updates manually by the following process. It is important to keep your Apple Watch on its charger until the update completes.

On your iPhone, open the Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab.

Tap General > Software Update.

If asked for your iPhone passcode or Apple Watch passcode, enter it and wait for the progress wheel to appear on your Apple watch. It could take from several minutes to an hour for the update to complete.

Note: Don't restart your iPhone or Apple Watch, and don't quit the Watch app. When the update completes, your Apple Watch restarts on its own.

I think, above learning, topics help you but if more information see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204641

How can i update my apple watch os 4.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.