You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recover

hello i need help recovering data my iphone got stuck on apple logo i then reached out to apple support and they told me i just needed an update i took it somewhere to attempt to fix the problem and they restored and alot of pictures text messages got erased i want to find a way to recover my data/software i lost a years worth of information that was important to be i barely did a restore on the phone yesterday

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 8:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 8:45 AM

moonlightangel wrote:

hello i need help recovering data my iphone got stuck on apple logo i then reached out to apple support and they told me i just needed an update i took it somewhere to attempt to fix the problem and they restored and alot of pictures text messages got erased i want to find a way to recover my data/software i lost a years worth of information that was important to be i barely did a restore on the phone yesterday

Then you restore from your icloud or itunes backup. You do back up important data right? Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 22, 2021 8:45 AM in response to moonlightangel

moonlightangel wrote:

Then you restore from your icloud or itunes backup. You do back up important data right? Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

recover

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.