You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am not able to print text from pages

When i updated my MacBook air to Big sur .I am not able to print with my printer .My printer take the command of printing.But the page when it comes out from the printer comes blank and has no text in it .

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 6:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 9:06 AM

When you upgrade from one operating system to the current release, you need to confirm that your printer vendor has also provided compatible printer/scanner drivers for the current operating system. Just trusting that older printer drivers that are not designed for Big Sur will work is likely where you are now.

When you state that you have printing issues, always provide the full model name/number of the printer so we can help further with the first paragraph.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2021 9:06 AM in response to drpankaj

When you upgrade from one operating system to the current release, you need to confirm that your printer vendor has also provided compatible printer/scanner drivers for the current operating system. Just trusting that older printer drivers that are not designed for Big Sur will work is likely where you are now.

When you state that you have printing issues, always provide the full model name/number of the printer so we can help further with the first paragraph.

i am not able to print text from pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.