You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't log into my Att. net email account on any browser

I cannot log into my Att. net email accoun on any browser on my Imac. I can on my phone. I do not use the Apple Mail on my laptop. Att is not helpful in this situation. Does anyone have any solutions?

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 4:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 5:34 PM

I suspect that AT&T made a change, because the wife and I both recently had the same issue using Yahoo Mail in Safari. She is running Mojave and I'm running Catalina and Big Sur on different Mac's. Needless to say the wife, never having used the Mail app wasn't to happy at first. Although after a couple of days, she did admit that she wasn't missing all of the AT&T ads.

If you open the Mail App, you should be able to select Yahoo Mail and then log into to your AT&T account.

https://support.apple.com/guide/mail/add-or-remove-email-accounts-mail35803/mac

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2021 5:34 PM in response to deeoc

I suspect that AT&T made a change, because the wife and I both recently had the same issue using Yahoo Mail in Safari. She is running Mojave and I'm running Catalina and Big Sur on different Mac's. Needless to say the wife, never having used the Mail app wasn't to happy at first. Although after a couple of days, she did admit that she wasn't missing all of the AT&T ads.

If you open the Mail App, you should be able to select Yahoo Mail and then log into to your AT&T account.

https://support.apple.com/guide/mail/add-or-remove-email-accounts-mail35803/mac

I can't log into my Att. net email account on any browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.