You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much is Apple One

How Much Is Apple One is it worth buying

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 4:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 12:07 PM

The key with the Apple One bundles is that they make sense if you actually use all the services in the bundle.

If you really use all of the services provided in the Apple One plan you pick, then it is a bit cheaper than the same services bought individually. (not a lot cheaper)

If there are services you don’t use included in the plan, you probably won’t save money and might pay more than just picking the services you want individually. So you really need to look at the details.

As an example, when I add all of the individual services I use together, including my cloud storage, I get a price of $372 Canadian/yr.

If I buy the Premium Plan, I get all those services plus a couple I don’t use (Fitness and Arcade and some extra unused cloud storage), but pay $408 Canadian/yr.

If I buy the Family Plan, I don’t get all the services I’d use (No News+), but I’d get some I don’t use, and I’d have to add on others.

Whatever way you go, you have to be prepared to make a pretty substantial cost commitment per year for all these services and you should make sure you really want them.

Vendors like subscription models for a reason.

It doesn’t seem like a lot. But, when you add up every service you buy, it can turn into thousands of dollars a year

(my subscription services add up to that much, even though I only by what I need).

In the end the best advice is to only buy what you really need and use.

Is Apple TV+  better for you than Netflix? Do you want to pay multiple TV providers $10-$20/mo, or can you get by with one of them?

If you really do need and use all those services in the Apple One bundle, then go for it. You’ll probably save a few bucks a year.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 8, 2021 12:07 PM in response to Joan228

The key with the Apple One bundles is that they make sense if you actually use all the services in the bundle.

If you really use all of the services provided in the Apple One plan you pick, then it is a bit cheaper than the same services bought individually. (not a lot cheaper)

If there are services you don’t use included in the plan, you probably won’t save money and might pay more than just picking the services you want individually. So you really need to look at the details.

As an example, when I add all of the individual services I use together, including my cloud storage, I get a price of $372 Canadian/yr.

If I buy the Premium Plan, I get all those services plus a couple I don’t use (Fitness and Arcade and some extra unused cloud storage), but pay $408 Canadian/yr.

If I buy the Family Plan, I don’t get all the services I’d use (No News+), but I’d get some I don’t use, and I’d have to add on others.

Whatever way you go, you have to be prepared to make a pretty substantial cost commitment per year for all these services and you should make sure you really want them.

Vendors like subscription models for a reason.

It doesn’t seem like a lot. But, when you add up every service you buy, it can turn into thousands of dollars a year

(my subscription services add up to that much, even though I only by what I need).

In the end the best advice is to only buy what you really need and use.

Is Apple TV+  better for you than Netflix? Do you want to pay multiple TV providers $10-$20/mo, or can you get by with one of them?

If you really do need and use all those services in the Apple One bundle, then go for it. You’ll probably save a few bucks a year.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

How much is Apple One

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.