You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use an app on both my iPhone an iPad

How to sinc my apps on both iPad an iPhone an ones I’ve paid for

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 7:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 9:45 AM

Hello Lissydoll5,

It sounds like you want to know how to get an app you purchased previously on another one of your devices, correct?

This page outlines the steps to redowload past purchases on your devices: Redownload apps and games from Apple

If you're not able to redownload an app, or you run int an issue with the app after redownloading it, the information here may help: If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 25, 2021 9:45 AM in response to Lissydoll5

Hello Lissydoll5,

It sounds like you want to know how to get an app you purchased previously on another one of your devices, correct?

This page outlines the steps to redowload past purchases on your devices: Redownload apps and games from Apple

If you're not able to redownload an app, or you run int an issue with the app after redownloading it, the information here may help: If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple

Take care!

How do I use an app on both my iPhone an iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.