You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect a Soundbar to Apple TV?

I want to connect a soundbar to my apple TV but I don't have any idea how to connect it. For this purpose i asked from google but i didn't get any satisfied answer. I got how to connect soundbar to sceptre tv.

That article is related to this topic but its not ideal for Apple TV. Kindly someone suggest me a useful article or any video. If you are expert you can also provide me an idea here in answers.

Thank You.

Regards: Applesplus8

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 2:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 4:19 AM

The idea is to connect a soundbar to your TV.

Apple TV → TV → soundbar

If the soundbar has HDMI-in and HDMI-out, then you may alternatively be able to connect as

Apple TV → soundbar → TV

If you have a very special setup where the former ‘standard’ solutions are not possible, then connect as

Apple TV → HDMI Audio Extractor → TV

↘︎ soundbar

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 24, 2021 4:19 AM in response to ApplesPlus8

The idea is to connect a soundbar to your TV.

Apple TV → TV → soundbar

If the soundbar has HDMI-in and HDMI-out, then you may alternatively be able to connect as

Apple TV → soundbar → TV

If you have a very special setup where the former ‘standard’ solutions are not possible, then connect as

Apple TV → HDMI Audio Extractor → TV

↘︎ soundbar

How to connect a Soundbar to Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.