You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ihave an iphone 12 pro max my screen zoomed to very large letters and icons. I tried to close and restart but the slide to shut down doesn't work the icon is too big. How do I get rid of the zoom or restart the phone?

I have an iphone 12 pro max my screen zoomed to very large letters and icons. I tried to close and restart but the slide to shut down doesn't work the icon is too big. How do I get rid of the zoom or restart the phone?

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 7:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 6:34 PM

Hello osedillo,

We'd be glad to help look into this with you. We've got your back and understand how important changing your settings is.

Adjust the display and text size on iPhone with the steps here.

We hope this helps.

Cheers.

1 reply

Ihave an iphone 12 pro max my screen zoomed to very large letters and icons. I tried to close and restart but the slide to shut down doesn't work the icon is too big. How do I get rid of the zoom or restart the phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.