You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t download the fitness app on my new iPad Air 4 and I’m currently running iOS 14.4

I can’t download the fitness app on my new iPad Air 4 and I’m currently running iOS 14.4

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 12:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 12:34 AM

Your iPad needs more that just the app.

Your iPad needs to be updated to the latest iPadOS 14.3 or later.

You need a compatible Apple Watch ( series 3 or later ) updated to its latest WatchOS version and, also, Bluetooth connected to your iPad before the iOS App Store will let you download/install the Apple Fitness+ app.

You need to have or purchase an Apple Watch series 3, or later.

No options.

Also, make sure all connected Apple devices are using the same Apple ID/password account information.

In addition, there is no TV mirroring of the Apple Fitness+ app, using iPad, currently.

Currently there is no direct AirPlay/screen mirroring from an iPad to any other compatible smart TV or smart device using AirPlay2.

Apple, currently has ONLY made the mirroring/AirPlay 2 feature available to owners/users of an actual Apple TV box.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 1, 2021 12:34 AM in response to iPadair4202

Your iPad needs more that just the app.

Your iPad needs to be updated to the latest iPadOS 14.3 or later.

You need a compatible Apple Watch ( series 3 or later ) updated to its latest WatchOS version and, also, Bluetooth connected to your iPad before the iOS App Store will let you download/install the Apple Fitness+ app.

You need to have or purchase an Apple Watch series 3, or later.

No options.

Also, make sure all connected Apple devices are using the same Apple ID/password account information.

In addition, there is no TV mirroring of the Apple Fitness+ app, using iPad, currently.

Currently there is no direct AirPlay/screen mirroring from an iPad to any other compatible smart TV or smart device using AirPlay2.

Apple, currently has ONLY made the mirroring/AirPlay 2 feature available to owners/users of an actual Apple TV box.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.