You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wanted to try app calling magical scanner it was free subscription for 3 days but they took 19$ from me for nothing )i have everything screenshots and I need my money back .

I wanted try app on apps store call magical scanner)I clicked on try it for free(3 days )and they took money from my bank account without even my permission)I have everything screenshoted and I wanna my money back)how to make it happen?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 7:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 10:13 AM

See information in Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Also cancel the subscription if you haven't already: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply

I wanted to try app calling magical scanner it was free subscription for 3 days but they took 19$ from me for nothing )i have everything screenshots and I need my money back .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.