You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ran a EtreCheck just to see if anything was wrong have the pro pack, looks like a Crash happened?

HI there so i ran the program EtreCheck on my 2015 imac just to see how the pro pack worked i had and it looks like i had some sort of windows server crash thing, i never noticed it so kinda strange here is the report from the program. The imac seems to fine i have not noticed any crashes to very strange.

iMac 27″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 2:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 2:49 PM

I looked at the Etrecheck report and see no obvious concerns. The machine appears to be running very well.

Apps do crash occasionally due to a confluence of items but that doesn't mean there's a problem. If you get repeated crashes then it's time to look more carefully at the situation.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 1, 2021 2:49 PM in response to KI7PBG

I looked at the Etrecheck report and see no obvious concerns. The machine appears to be running very well.

Apps do crash occasionally due to a confluence of items but that doesn't mean there's a problem. If you get repeated crashes then it's time to look more carefully at the situation.

ran a EtreCheck just to see if anything was wrong have the pro pack, looks like a Crash happened?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.