You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't see songs in an album that I haven't added to my Library.

I can't see any songs I haven't added to my library, from an album. I can search a song(s), and I can veiw the album(s) from search, but I cannot see what I haven't added, even if it's only 1 song from that album in my library.

I am using Apple Music for Android on my Samsung S10e, but this problem is also occuring on both my old iPhone that I use for downloaded music, as well as an iPod touch 6th gen I just fixed up a few weeks back.

Can Anyone Help?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 11:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 8:50 AM

No, when I asked this question, the Show Complete Albu, wouldn't show up, whether in the My Library tab, or the Apple Music tab. Apple Music for android was updated recently and the problem was solved. Thank you though! :)

Similar questions

5 replies

Mar 4, 2021 10:08 AM in response to Zaiahg43

Hi Zaiahg43,

To clarify, are you referring to music that you've purchased but isn't currently downloaded to your library? If so, you can learn how to redownload your purchases here: Redownload music

If you're attempting to change how your music is presented in your library you can learn how here: View albums, playlists, and more in Music on iPhone

We hope this helps.

Take care.

I can't see songs in an album that I haven't added to my Library.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.