You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accessing old accounts

My mom passed away, can I get access to her account/music/pictures ect.?

It would be an extremely emotional & touching experience to get to see all that again.

And no the devices listed below are not the devices or accounts I am asking about.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 10:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 11:12 AM

Although I am not an Apple employee, I can almost certainly you cannot get access to her account/music/pictures etc. As far as I know, with the proper documentation (death certificate, copy of the will, etc.) Apple may be able to erase a device for you so that you can use it. But that is about its. Sorry for your loss. If you still want, to pursue this. you can try this:

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 4, 2021 11:12 AM in response to CCSapphira

Although I am not an Apple employee, I can almost certainly you cannot get access to her account/music/pictures etc. As far as I know, with the proper documentation (death certificate, copy of the will, etc.) Apple may be able to erase a device for you so that you can use it. But that is about its. Sorry for your loss. If you still want, to pursue this. you can try this:

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

Accessing old accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.