You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad was stolen

Help my iPad was stolen yesterday can you please send me imei or series number

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 2:43 AM

4 replies

Mar 5, 2021 7:46 AM in response to Danila3653

Here is Apple’s advice for lost or stolen devices:

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device – Apple Support

If the Find My iPad feature was enabled prior to it being “misplaced”, then if active, you would stand a good chance of locating it. 

However, if the feature was not activated prior to being misplaced - or the iPad has been inactive for more than 24 hours, the last known location will not be available - and the opportunity to use technical means to recover the iPad have been lost.

Mar 5, 2021 3:09 AM in response to Danila3653

The Apple Support Community is a user forum. We do not have access to information about your devices.

If your iPad was logged in to iCloud and Find My iPad, you may be able to locate it by going to: https://www.icloud.com. You can also do this in the Find My app if you have an iPhone or newer Mac. In Find My you can also report the device as "Lost"

Another option is to look for the serial number on the box that the iPad came in. Usually you can also find the serial / IMEI number on your receipt. If you find the EMEI / Serial Number, report it to the police and tell them the serial number, if it appears in an investigation you may hear from them.

My iPad was stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.