You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro blackened display

Why my MacBook Pro's display blackened? It is not an old model (13-inch 2019, 2TBT3, serial number FV***412). I carried it to your repair team in APM Kwun Tong Hong Kong but they said they could not fix it after check with cause unknown. Now I can only use it on an external monitor via a HDMI cable.

I believe I am not the only one having this issue so that's why I want to raise the awareness to this platform. Thank you.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 12:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 5:14 PM

Unless the laptop incurred catastrophic accidental damage the laptop can be repaired if you are willing to pay for the repair. Unless the laptop is covered by AppleCare or a free Apple repair program the repair will not be free (assuming no accidental damage).

1 reply

MacBook Pro blackened display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.