You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble backing up to iCloud. Message says some files not backed up. How do I fix this.

Why wouldn’t my phone backup to iCloud. It tries then said not all files backed up. How can I fix this?

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 9:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 12:45 AM

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that is synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice MemosMessages*, shared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 7, 2021 12:45 AM in response to Hoptoad

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that is synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice MemosMessages*, shared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 

Trouble backing up to iCloud. Message says some files not backed up. How do I fix this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.