You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A1398 display problems with monitor Samsung LF34T35

Hi I have a Mac Book pro A1398, I'm trying to adjust or scale a monitor Samsung LF34T35

But I'm not able to do it. The monitor is 1920x1080 but the displays options only shows 1080P

Does anyone have a similar problem. Do you know how to solve it?

Regards

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 4:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 11:44 PM

1. Hold alt/option key while tapping "scaled" radio button, this should give you complete supported resolutions.
  2. Not sure what type of connecting cables are used, if you have chained adapters you may have switch/change to a direct connecting cable.
  3. Please see: Get help with video issues on external displays connected to your Mac - Apple Support.

Hope it helps.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 9, 2021 11:44 PM in response to yuzzel

1. Hold alt/option key while tapping "scaled" radio button, this should give you complete supported resolutions.
  2. Not sure what type of connecting cables are used, if you have chained adapters you may have switch/change to a direct connecting cable.
  3. Please see: Get help with video issues on external displays connected to your Mac - Apple Support.

Hope it helps.

A1398 display problems with monitor Samsung LF34T35

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.