You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Move to feature on tool bar in Mail app

In the mail app, on the tool bar, there is Move to feature. Click on it and all my folders appear and divided into two sections - On My Mac and iCloud. I have folders in each. I want iCloud to be the first section, not On My Mac. That is how the folders show up Mailbox List but not on the Move to. How to change?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 6:04 PM

1 reply

Mar 12, 2021 9:54 AM in response to skiblues

Hello, skiblues!

After reviewing your post, it seems like you are wanting to rearrange the account names in your Move To feature on your Mac Mail. It does not appear that there is a way to do this. That said, we welcome all thoughts, comments and suggestions, on your Mac Mail appearance or any other Apple product and service. Send us feedback on this here: http://apple.co/Feedback

Please let us know if you have follow-up questions, or if the issue remains unresolved. Have a great day!

Move to feature on tool bar in Mail app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.