You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I play all the songs downloaded to my Iphone?

This seems too simple not to have an answer, but I honestly can't find a way to do it. I don't want to have to create a playlist or something because if I download new music, I'd have to go back and maintain the list, I just want it to play.

I just want to shuffle my entire library and can't find a way to do it on my Iphone.

Maybe I'm missing something or maybe it's an Oversight?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 1:18 PM

2 replies

Mar 11, 2021 1:31 PM in response to J_Jenkinson

You can ask Siri to "play all songs in my music library shuffled" and that will work.

You can also set up a smart playlist that plays just the songs that are downloaded to your phone, if that is what you really want to do, and then shuffle that playlist.

It involves using the "Location" attribute when creating the smart playlist. You will need to define it as "on this computer" but when it syncs to your iPhone it will play the songs that are downloaded to your iPhone.

How can I play all the songs downloaded to my Iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.