You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download my entire iTunes Music Library to my phone?

I have plenty of room on my phone for all my music. My library is quite large so I had gotten a subscription to iTunes match so I could stream my library but my adult computer geek son tells me I have more than enough room on my iphone to hold my library without using iTunes match or iCloud. So I'm wanting to know if I have to check off every single song of a few thousand songs that I want to be downloaded or is there a better way to do this?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 5:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 8:25 PM

See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support. If you opt to sync all music then you shouldn't need to dive deeper into checking or unchecking selections. That said syncing is normally limited to music that is checked in the library. Unchecking is used to skip over certain content that you never want to hear at random, but you keep in your library for the sake of completeness, e.g. a bonus interview track. If you've got a lot of unchecked tracks for some reason you can select a range, then right-click and check (or tick) selection from the context menu.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 11, 2021 8:25 PM in response to cornett1

See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support. If you opt to sync all music then you shouldn't need to dive deeper into checking or unchecking selections. That said syncing is normally limited to music that is checked in the library. Unchecking is used to skip over certain content that you never want to hear at random, but you keep in your library for the sake of completeness, e.g. a bonus interview track. If you've got a lot of unchecked tracks for some reason you can select a range, then right-click and check (or tick) selection from the context menu.

tt2

How do I download my entire iTunes Music Library to my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.