You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FRUSTRATED BEYOND BELIEF!

I was charged $5.29 for "Apple Arcade Monthly". I can't find that app in my subscriptions to cancel. I would like a refund of the $5.29, if nothing else, at least make sure the subscription is CANCELLED so that I will not be charged again. Thank you.

iPad mini, iOS 10

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 12:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 12:09 PM

We can't do that - this is a user to user forum, and we have no access to your account.

Apple arcade isn't an app - it is a service. But it should still be in your subscriptions.

Settings>tap your name>media and purchases>subscriptions.

(It can take some time to load your subscriptions)

This is what mine looks like - you can see my previously cancelled apple arcade.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 12, 2021 12:09 PM in response to AppleArcadeMonthly

We can't do that - this is a user to user forum, and we have no access to your account.

Apple arcade isn't an app - it is a service. But it should still be in your subscriptions.

Settings>tap your name>media and purchases>subscriptions.

(It can take some time to load your subscriptions)

This is what mine looks like - you can see my previously cancelled apple arcade.

FRUSTRATED BEYOND BELIEF!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.