You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remove iOS 14.4 from my iPhone 6s

I want to remove iOS 14.4 from my iPhone 6s which was running Hi Sierra 13.6.1

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 4:51 PM

12 replies

Mar 14, 2021 1:30 AM in response to robertfromrescue

Please, there is a confusion regarding IOS ( on iPhone ONLY ) and macOS 10.13.x ( High Sierra ) On Computers - Only. You can continue to macOS High Sierra for as long as you decide. The problem is, the iPhone, once it has been upgraded to whatever version - there is not getting a Do Over - Rollback to previous version. That is by design by Apple.

My Learned Colleague @stedman1 and myself are just Apple Users like yourself and we volunteer our time to try and assist others. If there is an issue with Apple - to better serve you - send your Feedback to Apple

Mar 13, 2021 5:21 PM in response to stedman1

Accepting iOS 14.4 was a slip of my finger. With 14.4 I can no longer use my photos on my iPhone 6s. I have been using High Sierra since it came out on my iMac desk top, my iMac Pro, and of course my 6s phone all working in unison. Especially working over 18 years doing Genealogy on Ancestry. So you can see why I'm so disgusted in not being able to change back to High Sierra.

remove iOS 14.4 from my iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.