You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Экран

Здравствуйте, я обладатель айфона 12 про Макс, экран моего телефона имеет небольшой желтоватый оттенок по сравнению с другими телефонами этой же модели, что делать в такой ситуации?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 2:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 3:03 PM

If you check Settings > Display & Brightness, do you have True Tone switched on? Do the phones you're comparing with also have this setting turned on?

If you think something is wrong with your iPhone display, you should contact Apple.

Here in the US this link would be the best bet Get Support

If you are in Russia, I'm not really sure what your options are..

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 14, 2021 3:03 PM in response to Danylzh

If you check Settings > Display & Brightness, do you have True Tone switched on? Do the phones you're comparing with also have this setting turned on?

If you think something is wrong with your iPhone display, you should contact Apple.

Here in the US this link would be the best bet Get Support

If you are in Russia, I'm not really sure what your options are..

Mar 14, 2021 3:27 PM in response to Chris0107

True Tone выключен и night shift тоже, подскажите пожалуйста это является браком или нет, стоит ли переживать по этому поводу? Так как я живу в Украине и в этой стране к сожалению нет apple store чтобы обратится за помощью

Mar 14, 2021 3:33 PM in response to Danylzh

Honestly, I'm not sure what to tell you.. I did find other threads of iPhone 12 users complaining about yellow displays.

My guess is if you were to bring it to Apple, they would consider swapping it out.

But being in a different country obviously complicates things.

My personal opinion would be that the display isn't going to fail on you or anything, you'd just have to get used to the color.

Mar 15, 2021 6:45 AM in response to Chris0107

Здравствуйте, сегодня я общался с официальным дистрибьютором apple в Украине и они мне сообщили, что даже если я его отправлю в официальный appe store, то они откажут о замене такого телефона, так как это не является браком

Экран

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.