You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There are several weird calendar invites in my calendar today with the same link to click. I think it is spam

MY calendar popped up with several weird invites with a link called black click and I cannot delete them.

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 5:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 5:57 PM

using iOS 14?

Go to Settings > Calendar > Accounts and delete the spam account

Remove spam from Calendar on your iPhone - Apple Support

5 replies

Mar 24, 2021 12:36 AM in response to Chris0107

Hello, I am having the same issue, and that did not work for me either. I am using iOS 14, so went to settings, then calendar, then accounts, only accounts present are my email accounts, the spam calendar events continue to duplicate itself, there is no delete option in the calendar, once the “date” of the event is tapped. Please advise, I have never had an issue with my iPhone in the past, thank you.

There are several weird calendar invites in my calendar today with the same link to click. I think it is spam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.