You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ask to buy has always worked but recently I am not getting any of their requests.Why?

Ask to buy has always worked for my children's phones but recently I am not getting any of their requests. Why?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 11:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 11:58 AM

I’ve noticed this is an issue between versions of iOS. Make sure that your devices are running the latest version of iOS.

If you recently updated your devices, you likely will need to sign into your iCloud account again on the respective devices. Make sure that they are signed in properly.

Another cause could be that it just did it randomly, and all of the above have been done. In this case, I advise restarting the devices and your own.

If you still need help, just reply and I’ll try to answer ASAP.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2021 11:58 AM in response to HannJohnson

I’ve noticed this is an issue between versions of iOS. Make sure that your devices are running the latest version of iOS.

If you recently updated your devices, you likely will need to sign into your iCloud account again on the respective devices. Make sure that they are signed in properly.

Another cause could be that it just did it randomly, and all of the above have been done. In this case, I advise restarting the devices and your own.

If you still need help, just reply and I’ll try to answer ASAP.

Ask to buy has always worked but recently I am not getting any of their requests.Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.