You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m trying to find a easy way to transfer my Apple Music from my Samsung galaxy to my iPhone 13 pro mac

How do you transfer your Apple Music account from a Samsung 9 to a iPhone 12 Pro Max with out loosing my library

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 11:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 11:46 AM

If you have an Apple music subscription,m it should not be necessary to "transfer" your account as long as you are using the same Apple ID on all your devices. Make sure you have Sync Library turned on. If you do, you might be able to fix your issue by turning Sync Library off for all of your devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

If you still need help with Sync Library, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2021 11:46 AM in response to Clydejr13

If you have an Apple music subscription,m it should not be necessary to "transfer" your account as long as you are using the same Apple ID on all your devices. Make sure you have Sync Library turned on. If you do, you might be able to fix your issue by turning Sync Library off for all of your devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

If you still need help with Sync Library, contact Apple Support.

I’m trying to find a easy way to transfer my Apple Music from my Samsung galaxy to my iPhone 13 pro mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.