You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to listen to music using my watch?

I want to listen to music on my watch, but it just won't let me! any suggestions or tips on how to fix this?

Apple Watch Hermes

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 9:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 9:32 AM

Hey there tinyguy238,

Being able to play music from your watch is an awesome feature, and we'd like to help get it working right.

1. You mentioned that no music play on your watch, but what happens exactly when you try? The more details you provide, the better equipped we'll be to help.
  2. If you have a compatible iPhone model, the latest version is 14.4.1. You can verify the version number installed within Settings > General > About. Here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  3. If you have a compatible Apple Watch model, the latest version is watchOS 7.3.2. You can verify the version number installed within Settings > General > About. Here's a link that'll show how to Update your Apple Watch.
  4. We also recommend restarting both devices: Restart your iPhone and How to restart your Apple Watch

We look forward to hearing about these details. Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 20, 2021 9:32 AM in response to tinyguy238

Hey there tinyguy238,

Being able to play music from your watch is an awesome feature, and we'd like to help get it working right.

1. You mentioned that no music play on your watch, but what happens exactly when you try? The more details you provide, the better equipped we'll be to help.
  2. If you have a compatible iPhone model, the latest version is 14.4.1. You can verify the version number installed within Settings > General > About. Here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  3. If you have a compatible Apple Watch model, the latest version is watchOS 7.3.2. You can verify the version number installed within Settings > General > About. Here's a link that'll show how to Update your Apple Watch.
  4. We also recommend restarting both devices: Restart your iPhone and How to restart your Apple Watch

We look forward to hearing about these details. Cheers!

How to listen to music using my watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.