You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing

I was charged a fee of $43. 24 on February 22, 2021- What was this charge for?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 1:23 PM

5 replies

Mar 18, 2021 1:42 PM in response to MP_RV-16

MP_RV-16 Said:

"Billing: I was charged a fee of $43. 24 on February 22, 2021- What was this charge for?"

-------

Consider Modifying your Credentials:

Seeing a charge for something your did not make, brings up the concern of Security & Privacy. So, I would most certainly consider modifying credentials.

Mar 18, 2021 1:52 PM in response to MP_RV-16

Are you sure that you were actually charged that amount, or was the email receipt that you received the only evidence of that? Did you check the credit card account that you have listed with your Apple ID to see if there was an actual charge? If you did and it is not there, then the email you received was a phishing attempt to get your account details. It was to get you to click on the link for a refund or to report a problem to get you to log in so they could get your account details and then use your account for purchases.

Billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.