You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Album Artwork

I purchased an album off of iTunes today. When I listened to the album the first time the cover artwork showed up both in the music library and on the individual songs, however when I returned to listen to it again all of the artwork was gone. I've tried asking iTunes to re-download the artwork several times, but nothing has changed. I am afraid of trying to remove the download and re-downloading it because I've heard that in some cases the music must be re-purchased. I've even gone back to the iTunes Store and found the album (which displays the cover art) and tried to play it from there, but the cover art still won't show up for my download. Finally, I've tried restarting my computer, but the artwork still won't show up.

How can I get the cover art back? Is there any way other than deleting the album? If I must delete the album how can I do so in a way that I don't have to re-purchase it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 7:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 12:13 PM

You can copy and paste the image from a web search into the Song Info dialog for the selected tracks.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

iTunes Album Artwork

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.