You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to make a purchase it doesn’t go through and I have plenty of money in my iTunes account and a valid credit card

What do I need to do to fix my payment so my purchases will go through

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 7:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 7:40 AM

See if this helps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203005

4 replies

Apr 18, 2021 5:27 PM in response to kb1951

Hi I am trying to make an online purchase and the only field that I can’t full is the phone number. It says put in fewer characters? It has a 3 digit section and a space and then you can enter numbers so I assumed it was area code and number without 0 but it doesn’t work. That is when I get the above message. May seem trivial but ironic the iphone is the be-all for me and ordering on it and hard to put number in. Thanks

When I try to make a purchase it doesn’t go through and I have plenty of money in my iTunes account and a valid credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.