You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 12 mini: Locked up

Last night my IPhone 12 mini updated. This morning when I opened it, it asked for my Apple ID. Thinking it was asking for the four-digit code that usually opens my phone, I entered, re-entered the code, etc. Then, the phone locked up. I used my husband's phone (IPhone XL) to reset our Apple ID and password. Now my IPhone 12 mini is still locked up and states "Go to Itunes" How can I do that on my phone if it is locked up?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 10:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 10:49 AM

dona106 wrote:

Last night my IPhone 12 mini updated. This morning when I opened it, it asked for my Apple ID. Thinking it was asking for the four-digit code that usually opens my phone, I entered, re-entered the code, etc. Then, the phone locked up. I used my husband's phone (IPhone XL) to reset our Apple ID and password. Now my IPhone 12 mini is still locked up and states "Go to Itunes" How can I do that on my phone if it is locked up?

Click here If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 20, 2021 10:49 AM in response to dona106

dona106 wrote:

Click here If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

IPhone 12 mini: Locked up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.