You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 12 Pro Max already has scratches on the screen even before I have switched it on.

Any body noticed scratches on the screen of iPhone 12 Pro Max just in one day.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 12:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 12:48 PM

If you’re saying it has scratches immediately out of the box have them exchange it. If you’re saying you use it and scratches showed up during the first day of use...you can still try to exchange it. I personally do not have any scratches on mine or the several others in my family....and this is after going a couple of weeks without a screen protector or case so I can’t relate or say it scratches easy. I could have amazing luck (have had every model since the iPhone 4 and never had scratches) but I don’t think I’m special like that lol). But if it arrived that way I absolutely wouldn’t hesitate to contact wherever I purchased from for an exchange.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 20, 2021 12:48 PM in response to ajhegd

If you’re saying it has scratches immediately out of the box have them exchange it. If you’re saying you use it and scratches showed up during the first day of use...you can still try to exchange it. I personally do not have any scratches on mine or the several others in my family....and this is after going a couple of weeks without a screen protector or case so I can’t relate or say it scratches easy. I could have amazing luck (have had every model since the iPhone 4 and never had scratches) but I don’t think I’m special like that lol). But if it arrived that way I absolutely wouldn’t hesitate to contact wherever I purchased from for an exchange.

My iPhone 12 Pro Max already has scratches on the screen even before I have switched it on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.