You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Folder "On my Mac" does not appear on iCloud.

When I receive an email that is routed to a certain folder on my Mac, it does not appear on my phone.

I know it is because on Mac Mail app, that folder appears on the left mailbox list in "On my Mac" and not in the iCloud list. So no message on the iPhone from my MacBook.

What could I do to have this folder also listed in iCloud? I want to receive those messages on my phone.

Any idea? I gave up after a few days. Calling Apple is extremely difficult from Mexico.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 8:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 5:13 AM

Leon Capart wrote:

When I receive an email that is routed to a certain folder on my Mac, it does not appear on my phone.
I know it is because on Mac Mail app, that folder appears on the left mailbox list in "On my Mac" and not in the iCloud list. So no message on the iPhone from my MacBook.

What could I do to have this folder also listed in iCloud? I want to receive those messages on my phone.

Any idea? I gave up after a few days. Calling Apple is extremely difficult from Mexico.

In Mail, anything in the ON MY MAC section is not synced with iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 22, 2021 5:13 AM in response to Leon Capart

Leon Capart wrote:

In Mail, anything in the ON MY MAC section is not synced with iCloud.

Folder "On my Mac" does not appear on iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.