You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch showing KM and health app showing miles

My Apple Watch series SE activity app is showing my distance in km while the activity app on my phone is showing my distance in miles. How can I get my watch to show the distance in miles. I’ve read about doing it in the health app and followed these instructions and this shows correctly as miles as do the settings in my watch settings as these are set to miles yet any workouts are in KM?

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 2:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 12:47 AM

I have done this, and already checked this prior and it is set to miles, however whilst I’m in a workout it shows KM and once I’ve finished and completed the walk it will show miles. I’ve compared the settings to other Apple Watch users and theirs are all set up the same in miles but show miles throughout workouts

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 24, 2021 12:47 AM in response to Community User

I have done this, and already checked this prior and it is set to miles, however whilst I’m in a workout it shows KM and once I’ve finished and completed the walk it will show miles. I’ve compared the settings to other Apple Watch users and theirs are all set up the same in miles but show miles throughout workouts

Apple Watch showing KM and health app showing miles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.