You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Devices accessing iCloud

How do I view what devices have access to my iPhone? I feel like someone has access to everything

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 10:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 11:07 PM

I believe you want to check and see which devices are signed on to your Apple ID.

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at top) : Here, scroll down and you will see all your devices that are signed in with your Apple ID. If you see a strange device then tap on it and REMOVE the device. If you feel like someone else has access to your iCloud account then I recommend that you change the password to your Apple ID.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 22, 2021 11:07 PM in response to kallie177

I believe you want to check and see which devices are signed on to your Apple ID.

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at top) : Here, scroll down and you will see all your devices that are signed in with your Apple ID. If you see a strange device then tap on it and REMOVE the device. If you feel like someone else has access to your iCloud account then I recommend that you change the password to your Apple ID.

Axel F.

Devices accessing iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.