You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chrome tabs won't restore with options changed in the settings

If i was to close down Google Chrome it would shut down all tabs and when it's reopened it goes to new tab. In settings, i have "continue where i left of" selected but this doesn't seem to help. Also, say i was to minimize Google Chrome and hit the icon in the dock to open it again it would actually open a new window with new tabs, is there any way i could get the tabs back if i did this accidentally? And has anyone got any suggestions on how to save tabs on Google Chrome before closing the browsing or rebooting the MacBook (because all tabs close when i reboot the MacBook as well?

Thanks in advance.

Someone asked this a few years ago and it still remains unanswered. I feel like other people and myself included has experienced this problem with chrome

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 2:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 2:59 AM

Please contact Google Support for better help: https://support.google.com/.

Cheers,

Jack

1 reply

Chrome tabs won't restore with options changed in the settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.