You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ on PC

I've just logged into Apple TV+ on a laptop for the 1st time. As I understand it there is supposed to be a drop down on the left hand side to be able to search etc and there just isn't. There is an Apple TV+ logo but it just takes you back to the home page. The only other option is your account icon in the top right hand of the screen. Any ideas?

I've tried logging off and back in again etc. The suggested programs etc all play. Thanks.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 3:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 4:07 AM

As I understand it there is supposed to be a drop down on the left hand side to be able to search etc and there just isn't.

You may have been misinformed. There is no Search on the tv.apple.com site in its current design. All that is available through the site is listed on the main page. But note that each row is scrollable horizontally, to reveal more content in each category.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 23, 2021 4:07 AM in response to TheWeathers

As I understand it there is supposed to be a drop down on the left hand side to be able to search etc and there just isn't.

You may have been misinformed. There is no Search on the tv.apple.com site in its current design. All that is available through the site is listed on the main page. But note that each row is scrollable horizontally, to reveal more content in each category.

Apple TV+ on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.